- This is a simple soil moisture sensor that can be used to detect soil moisture. When the soil is short of water, the module outputs a high potential, otherwise it outputs a low potential. Use this sensor to make an automatic watering device, so that the plants in your garden do not need to be managed by humans.
- Sensitivity adjustable
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
- The module has dual output mode, the digital output is easy to operate, and the analog output is more accurate.
- Equipped with fixing bolt holes for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and digital switch output indicator (green)
- The comparator adopts LM393 chip and works stably
Interface description (4-wire system):
VCC external 3.3V-5V
GND External GND
DO digital output (0 or 1)
AO analog output
Instructions for use:
- The soil humidity module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity and is generally used to detect the humidity of the soil.
- When the soil humidity of the module does not reach the set threshold, the DO port outputs a high level, and when the soil humidity exceeds the set threshold, the module D0 outputs a low level;
- The digital output DO of the small board can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer, and the high and low levels are detected through the single-chip microcomputer, thereby detecting the soil humidity;
- The digital output DO of the small board can directly drive the relay module, buzzer module, etc. of our store, thus forming a soil moisture alarm device;
- The analog output AO of the small board can be connected to the AD module, and through AD conversion, a more accurate value of soil moisture can be obtained;
- As shown in the figure, a set of soil moisture detection module finished board (including detection board and soil moisture probe)
- 4 pieces of 20cm Dupont wire